Travel resources for global health grant recipients
Booking student travel
If you are a Johns Hopkins-affiliated student who is on payroll and in the Concur (SAP payroll) system, please book your flights through Concur Travel or with the agency. If you purchased your ticket outside of the travel program, you can send in your plans to Concur. Please see the travel portal for more information.
If you are not on payroll (and therefore not in Concur), please email JHTravel@jhu.edu and request a form. You will fill out a form and return it to them to upload it to HX Global.
Student traveler essentials
- CDC Travel Slides
- CDC Yellow Book for Travelers
- Global Health Ethical Challenges
- PREVENTion Highlights
- International Travel Training Seminar
- CGH Overseas Travel Handbook
- CGH Travel Documents Information Sheet
- CGH Pre-Travel Insurance Information Sheet
- Office of International Student, Faculty, and Staff Services at Hopkins
- CDC travel Web Pages